Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sentosa Luge and Skyride

We went as a big family to Sentosa over the weekend. We went for the Luge and Skyride, Dolphin Lagoon, Underwater World and played at the beach. Yule enjoyed herself so much that she even proclaimed '宇乐很高兴!'

I was so scared of the Skyride that broke into tears. Surprisingly, Yule was so brave and stayed calm and still while sitting on the Skyride. When asked if she was scared, she would say '宇乐不怕'. She would even tell me 'Mummy, its OK, 不会怕的.' I can't believe I am holding on so tightly to my little daughter because I was so scared of heights, and she has to assure me that its ok! Whatever it is, I told papa I'll never sit on it again. As if being worried that she would fall off is not bad enough, I still have to sit through the ride being so fearful of heights!

Here's the sentosa link for a peek at the Luge and Skyride.
http://www.sentosa.com.sg/explore_sentosa/attractions/gallery_luge/gallery.html