Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Time flies

Its been about 2 months since mummy last updated the blog. Papa has been asking how come never update blog? Hmmm.. how come he never update it himself?!

My litle yule has grown so much... and she has already turned 2! I can still remember vividly (as if it just happened last week!) my labour process, my horrible breastfeeding experience, how I cried when I looked at her shevn head, and how I also cried so badly when I first sent her to infant care. Sadly, looking at how much yule had grown, I seemed to have forgotten little details, despite photos and video clips, of yule's milestones. I can't remember how it was like to baby talk to her too; I can't remember how it was lke to carry her when she was only half her weight now, I can't remember how it was like too during those days where we had trained her to sleep on her own (cos now she will refuse to sleep on her own already - we will have to accompany her on the bed till she falls asleep).

My yule has certainly grown so much... I can't be more proud of her little achievements and of course my own achievements in parenting as well.. be it disciplining her or cooking up different recipes of food for her. And everyday I'm loving her more and more.

A recent cute pic of her... photo edited by papa...